We are experienced Registered psychologists who provide Court reports in civil, criminal and family cases.
Key features of our service are:
- We are all psychologists which means that we share a common professional knowledge base and therefore can comment meaningfully on each other’s practice, enabling us to support each other in raising standards.
- We all have a doctorate which means that we have achieved the highest academic qualification, ensuring that we have a thorough understanding of the scientific principles upon which our practice is based.
- We are all registered by the Health Professions Council which means that our practice is regulated and monitored in order to uphold professional standards. This includes maintaining up-to-date skills through annual continuing professional development training.
- We are all chartered by the British Psychological Society which is the professional body that develops and promotes psychology and provides ethical and professional guidelines.
- We take a team approach which means that we can take large, complex cases in which two or more team members collaborate to produce a comprehensive, integrated report. Each of us can act as an individual expert but we believe that our practice is enhanced by being part of a team because we can draw on a pool of expertise that is more extensive than any one individual could hope to cover.
- Each of us has developed specialist skills in addition to our generic training.
- We have an audit process where a senior psychologist from outside of our practice checks a sample of our files to ensure that test data were gathered appropriately and accurately, that interviews were conducted thoroughly and that the report is clearly written in a way that conveys complex psychological formulations to a lay audience.